We strive to ensure that all residents can enjoy the accommodation, facilities and surroundings within the park. Our aim is to help in anyway that we can and if you require any assistance during your stay or whilst planning your visit we will be delighted to assist. Our current facilities and services offered are:
Main Entrance & Reception
- Access to reception and the Puddled Duck is directly from the main car park
- There is a level pavement to the entrance.
- The doors are 800mm wide.
- There is level access to the doors from the pavement
- There is ample room within for a large wheelchair to manoeuvre and turn
- The reception, Puddled Duck and offices are carpeted. There is plenty of friendly seating and room to manoeuvre.
- Accessible parking bays are within 35 metres of reception for use whilst in reception
Public Areas - General
- Tarmac roads service 99% of the park
- The park is situated in a semi rural location
- All roads on the park are flat
- There is a bus stop at the entrance 600 metres from reception
- The children’s play area is a grass and shale finish with a quiet grassed area with seating nearby
Bar Lounge, Coffee Shop & Sports Bar
- Access to the bars is by the main entrance to the Puddled Duck or via the Beer Garden entrance
- The bar is on the level and has a selection of different tables and chairs (some with central column some without)
- Tables and chairs can be moved on request
- Smoking area is outside and is level
- The disabled toilet has access from the main room with no steps, and has been designed specifically for use by disabled customers
- Access is via Sunset club. With a 160mm step to the laundry
- There are two front loading drying machines, two washing machines are top loading (height 93cm)
- Iron is accessible from seated or standing position and ironing board is adjustable
- Residential Home entry is via timber or brick steps (they can be replaced by ramps if necessary)
- Mobile telephone coverage is good in this area
- There is a local bus service at the entrance of the park
- We have undertaken a Fire Risk Assessment. All emergency routes are clearly marked
Local accessible taxi numbers: Taxis 01253 813000
Although we have tried to be as accurate as possible and include as much detail as we can in this statement, we are always willing to give information on any aspect of the park. If this statement does not answer your particular question please let us know and we will endeavour to answer your question and amend this statement for future use.
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please phone 01253 700222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org